Making your own compost starts in the kitchen by collecting all your organic waste and adding it to your outdoor composter. As much as 30% of household waste can be composted and should not be sent to a landfill.
Composting is the answer and using the Exaco Trading Kitchen Compost Waste Collector is a most practical way to collect all of your organic waste. This kitchen waste collector is made from high density polyethylene and includes a carbon filter that significantly reduces any organic smells. Convenient handle lets you carry waste directly to outside composter and is dishwasher safe.
The perfect kitchen compost pail. If you're looking for something pretty you can leave on the counter, this is NOT it - however, if you want something that's extremely functional look no further.
The Exaco Trading Kitchen Compost Waste Collector is excellent, and does exactly what it should. It fits under the sink, holds about a week's worth of kitchen compost, and never emits an odor.
This product is great! No more running out to the compost pile 4 times a day. Only wish that I had found it earlier.
• Exaco Trading compost collector convenient handle lets you carry waste directly to outside composter
• Compost collector has a 2.4-gallon capacity
• Includes a carbon filter that significantly reduces any odors; replacement carbon filters available
• Made from high density polyethylene; dishwasher safe
• Measures 8-1/2 by 9 by 11 inches