The Organic Gardener's Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control: A Complete Problem-Solving Guide to Keeping Your Garden & Yard Healthy Without ChemicalsA complete guide to growing plants without the use of toxic chemical pesticides features photographs and drawings of plants, pests, and diseases; detailed instructions on controlling pests on more than two hundred plants; and more.
MOSQUITO REPELLENT BRACELETS: Protection made simple. Strap a Bracelet on your wrist. It's just that easy. No more bites. Are you tired of false claims from imitators? We are too; that's why Bugout invites you to use our premium mosquito bracelets. Crafted with precision; using the highest quality silicone and infused with natural Eucalyptus oil. Invigorate yourself and those around you with the fresh scent of Eucalyptus while keeping the bugs out. The wristband fits all sizes and all ages. Comes in two trendy colors that will accentuate your personal style. Packaged with re-sealable pouches that extend the 120 hour lifetime of the bracelet. Bugout is ready whenever you are. This is the future of insect repellents. The days of toxic sprays and creams are over. Bugout bracelets are all natural, DEET free, easy on, easy off, waterproof, and simply effective. Bugout is a premium product whose benefits speak for itself. • Stay bite free. • Fits all sizes • Waterproof • Trendsetting design • Exhilarating scent Click "ADD TO CART" now and join the repellent revolution.
Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective spray. As an alternative to monthly chemical spot drop treatments like drops and pills, Pets + Home (formerly Evolv) is the natural flea and tick treatment that is both a repellent and kills on contact with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, leaves coat shiny, and leave coat smelling fresh. Pets + Home will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring. Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae and pupae stages. Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control kills the ENTIRE flea lifecycle on contact. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas and eggs may have jumped or fallen. Remember: Pests come from outdoors, so treat your lawn every 30 days with Wondercide Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden (also on Amazon) to control fleas, ticks and mosquitoes at the SOURCE of the problem. For cats, we recommend our 4oz Pets + Home (also on Amazon) to ensure correct application. Wondercide develops innovative natural products that replace chemical pesticides and other toxins used in everyday life. Our line of natural & organic pest control replaces chemical pesticides used in flea & tick control, home pest control, personal insect repellent and more. We're protecting your world, naturally. Our full line of natural products protect and care for families, their pets, and the places they live, learn, work and play. We take a holistic approach to consumer product development by using natural, locally-sourced, sustainable ingredients and innovative, low-impact manufacturing processes.