See the available deals on eBay and Amazon listed below.
In The Resilient Gardener: Food Production and Self-Reliance in Uncertain Times , Carol Deppe teaches you how it's healthy for the mind and body, to grow and store your own food.
Self-sufficiency is a value very underrated in today's world. It's about time American's learn to provided for themselves again! This book is a way better investment than any kind of mass bulk food buying of staples, for the "just in case".
So much more than just a simple "gardening" book, Deppe offers practical advice on what crops to grow and how to grow them. She takes it to the next level with advice on storing and preserving the harvest as well as saving seeds. Her philosophy is very balanced: to prepare for unexpected societal problems, but without obsessing about the possibilities.
The Resilient Gardener is so essential, timely and important. I strongly recommend you get this book. The information is readable, oft times humorous, exacting and easy to remember. You will not be disappointed.
- Grow food in an era of wild weather and climate change - Garden with little to no irrigation or "store-bought" inputs
- Garden efficiently and comfortably (even with a bad back)
- Customize your garden to deal with special dietary needs or a need for weight control
- Make breads and cakes from home-grown corn using original gluten-free recipes (with no other grains, artificial binders, or dairy products)
- Keep a laying flock of ducks or chickens, integrate them with your gardening, and grow most of their feed
... and More!
Check out The Resilient Gardener: Food Production and Self-Reliance in Uncertain Times available on eBay!
No items matching your keywords were found.
Check out The Resilient Gardener: Food Production and Self-Reliance in Uncertain Times available on Amazon!
|AWS Access Key ID: AKIAI3KEUMGSX6F64C4Q. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Purchased: